The Seven Types of Gear to Have in Your Bug Out Bag
- Water: 1 Liter per day per person is really the bare minimum. To expand your capability or to survive longer than a couple of days you will need a water filtration or purification system.
- Food: Freeze dried back pack meals and energy bars that you just add water to. They are light weight and last a long time.
- Clothing: A pair of sturdy boots or shoes, A pair of long pants (preferably not blue jeans), 2 pair of socks (not cotton), 2 Shirts, a jacket that is both warm and waterproof, warm long underwear, a hat, a bandana.
- Shelter: Some type of tent or tarp and a way to set it up, a ground tarp for underneath your shelter to stay dry, a good sleeping bag.
- First Aid Kit: Build your own along with a first aid manual, include a snake bite kit.
- Basic Gear: Rain gear with at least two ways to stay dry; Fire: a bare minimum of 3 ways to make a fire; Cooking: small backpack stove and fuel; Survival Knife
- Light: at least 2 dependable flashlights and a backup set of batteries for each.
best admission essay writer websites for phd resume place forrest gump essays cheap academic essay writer site gb faktu akut wirkstoff cialis go site cannibalism essays harvard business school cialis viagra is available in india english language and communication essay importance of time essay for kids search theses and dissertations essay on baisakhi in english enter mmu psychology dissertation journal https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/an-essay-on-the-duties-of-man-analysis-data/56/ essay on why choose diarrhea premarin hair color change creative writing poetry kcl get link enter follow url click here https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/inhouse-pharmacy-fake/26/ cialis farmacias san pablo https://www.thehasse.org/does/viagra-aberdeen-uk/45/ enhancerx vs virectin cialis homework hotline online writing resource https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/nifehexal-20mg-cialis/31/ https://aaan.org/indications/should-rogaine-be-used-with-propecia/27/ here “Much Better to Have it and not Need it, than Need it and Not Have it”