The Seven Types of Gear to Have in Your Bug Out Bag
- Water: 1 Liter per day per person is really the bare minimum. To expand your capability or to survive longer than a couple of days you will need a water filtration or purification system.
- Food: Freeze dried back pack meals and energy bars that you just add water to. They are light weight and last a long time.
- Clothing: A pair of sturdy boots or shoes, A pair of long pants (preferably not blue jeans), 2 pair of socks (not cotton), 2 Shirts, a jacket that is both warm and waterproof, warm long underwear, a hat, a bandana.
- Shelter: Some type of tent or tarp and a way to set it up, a ground tarp for underneath your shelter to stay dry, a good sleeping bag.
- First Aid Kit: Build your own along with a first aid manual, include a snake bite kit.
- Basic Gear: Rain gear with at least two ways to stay dry; Fire: a bare minimum of 3 ways to make a fire; Cooking: small backpack stove and fuel; Survival Knife
- Light: at least 2 dependable flashlights and a backup set of batteries for each.
https://sfiec.edu/pdf/?docx=argumentative-essay-about-frankenstein essay on sustainable use of natural resources watermelon rinds natural viagra viagra gruppo musicale russo source site stanford gsb mba essay hesi case study brain attack https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/exim-viagra-filter/100/ mla term paper outline prescriptionless viagra get link levitra 10 mg precio colombia color of paxil cr 12.5 get link como ocurrio el descubrimiento de la viagra levitra entra por la seguridad social https://smartfin.org/science/nexium-and-kidney-damage/12/ https://ergonetwork.org/publications/chemistry-thesis-problems/91/ buddhism four noble truths essay writing nursing essay cover letter template free australian essays my favorite book character essay source go to link assef the kite runner essay introduction go to site internet replace books essay https://albionfoundation.org/perpill/viagra-the-side-effects/63/ what is flagyl perscribed fpr follow url https://discoverpalmdesert.com/writing/esl-best-essay-ghostwriter-website-gb/54/ https://switzerlanddanceschool.com/case/8th-grade-writing-assignments/8/ “Much Better to Have it and not Need it, than Need it and Not Have it”